PhD and Masters Scholarships are available for full-time studies. The applicants are advised to carefully read about specific requirements and the application procedure.
Otago PhD scholarhips pay an annual stipend of $25,000, include a tuition fee waiver, and have a flexible start date.
Students interested in postgraduate research should consult the Otago University Scholarships pages for the latest application information, and contact Dr Blair Blakie or Dr Ashton Bradley to discuss research projects.
What is required for a PhD application:
- PhD Admission Application form
- Doctoral Scholarship Application form for International Applicants
For the application forms, follow the link
You should attach the following with the application forms:
- Academic Record and your home institution grading explanation
- Two Reference Letters
- English language certification i.e. IELTS or TOEFL
- Letter of application
- Research Proposal (1 page)
and send all documents to
For a Chinese translation see below: