Registration and Fees
- If you intend on staying at the conference venue a booking form can be found here.
- Download and complete the plain text registration form available here.
- Email the completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You should receive an email confirming receipt of your registration within 24 hours.
- Your participation in the conference is not confirmed until your conference fee has been received (see below).
- The majority of contributed presentations will be given as posters. A small number of contributed talks will be selected from those attendees fully confirmed before Dec. 20th to give contributed talks. We will inform selected speakers by mid-January.
Fee Payment: (closed)
- Payment will be via credit card to the University of Otago (now closed).
- Fee schedule listed below:
Local Organizer and Chair
- Blair Blakie
(Department of Physics, University of Otago, NZ)
- Andrew Daley
(Department of Physics, University of Pittsburgh, USA)
International Steering Committee
- Matthew Davis
(Department of Physics, University of Queensland, Australia)
- Matthias Troyer
(Institut f. Theoretische Physik, ETH Zurich, Switzerland)
International Steering Advisory Committee
- Prof. Thomas Gasenzer, Heidelberg University
- Prof. Crispin Gardiner, University of Otago
- Prof. Tetsuro Nikuni, Tokyo University of Science
- Dr. Nick Proukakis, Newcastle University
- Prof. Luis Santos, University of Hannover
- Prof. Jörg Schmiedmayer, Vienna University of Technology
- Prof. Makoto Tsubota, Osaka City University